We all use our mobile phones daily for hours, but not many of us know that there are so many ways one can earn money from mobile phones without investment. We will take a look at these methods:
1. To keep things simple and clear, we will be only talking about sources that can provide you with real money, not points or cashback.
2. There are so many other ways in which money can be earned online using a mobile phone but it needs a laptop in the either initial stage to set things up or to carry out periodic checks of the entire system. This can expand your earning potential to a huge extent.
1. Make money using Facebook/Tiktok/Instagram page: Anybody can make a page on these social media platforms on their phone for free and start posting content. Once the audience size grows to a decent size, other accounts will pay you for sponsored posts.
‘thesarcasticpage’ (With over 1.6 million followers) on Instagram promoting Dabur products.
Another way to earn money from these accounts is that you promote a product/service in your niche and when someone buys something you promote, you get a commission out of it.
Niche pages like ‘gym.workouts’ first focus on creating a targeted audience and then sell them products/services which earn them a commission.
2.Freelancing: You can sign up on sites like Fiverr.com / Peopleperhour.com /Freelancer.com and offer your freelance services. The most important thing you need to be successful on these sites is your skill and how you market yourself. There is a lot of competition on these websites, but with a little bit of hustle, you’ll be able to gain an edge over a few other freelancers. The only thing that you should focus on is to provide the best quality work to your clients so that they hire you again and leave good reviews on your profile.
Some gigs you can do just using your phone are:
2.1. Virtual Assistant (VA) : You can freelance as a virtual assistant for people out there and get paid on an hourly basis. The basic jobs of a virtual assistant are to manage phone calls, emails, manage social media pages, or talk to other people on behalf of your client. The requirements can vary from person to person.
2.2. Content Writers: Content writer, as the name suggests are people who write content. These content can be anything ranging from blog posts, reviews, ad copies, etc.
2.3. Market research: Market research is figuring out the audience size and potential of a product or service. This can be done on a mobile phone but is very extensive and thorough.
2.4. Graphic design: Various aspects of graphic design can be done on the phone using apps like Canva, Snapseed. These designs can be from Flyers, posters, brochures, Catalog, etc.
P.S. Please make it very clear to the client that you’ll be using such software to do the work so that there aren’t any issues later.
2.5. Voiceover artist: Voiceover artists are people who give their own voices to videos of other people. Usually, these freelancers have a professional mic in order to this, but in the starting, you can do it using your earphones.
3. Stock trading: Stock trading is one of the hardest but the most rewarding skills to learn. Now with so many apps on the market, stocks can be traded just using your phone.
Stock trading shouldn’t be looked upon as a get-rich-quick scheme and should be proceeded with caution and little investment in the initial stage
4. Consulting: If you have an expertise in any subject, you can start offering consultations in your field and charge people for it. These consultations work exceptionally good in fields like psychologists, chartered accountants, lawyers, digital marketers, etc.
This can be done either by putting ads on Social media, having your own website where clients can contact you, joining groups on various websites and forums, and offering your services.
5. Youtube: Youtube has gained a lot of popularity in the last few years and the end is nowhere in sight. You can make a channel on youtube for free just by using a mobile phone and start uploading videos and edit it using various apps. There are two kinds of content that gain maximum engagement on Youtube, entertainment, or providing value to a particular niche.
6. Olx/Quikr/Facebook Marketplace: This method requires a little bit of research and capital to start with. First, you will have to research products selling on these marketplaces and then figure out whether you can get those products for a cheaper price from anywhere else. You can look at AliExpress, Indiamart, etc.
7. Selling your photos: There are many websites where you can upload photos clicked by you and sell it. You can surf these websites and get an idea about what kind of photos gets sold the most.
Some of the websites that you can browse are: